    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.

    --
    TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.
    Your Free Insult: Jesus loves you.
    TehGhodTrole, Feb 16, 2004

  3. TehGhodTrole wrote:
    | Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    || Why do the thick cunts of Usenet and all in COLA repeatedly use a
    || phrase "could care less" when what they meant to convey and indeed
    || the correct phrase is "couldn't care less"?
    || There is no excuse other than being very thick indeed. Even those
    || thick northern cunts who write "opps" when they clearly mean "oops"
    || don't get that phrase wrong!
    || Failure to respond will mark your place, with the rest of the thick
    || cunts of Usenet.
    || Now is the time to take sides, either you get the phrase right and
    || know what it means or you are clearly a thick **** or linux user.
    |
    | **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.

    If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > TehGhodTrole wrote:
    >> Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    >>> Why do the thick cunts of Usenet and all in COLA repeatedly use a
    >>> phrase "could care less" when what they meant to convey and indeed
    >>> the correct phrase is "couldn't care less"?
    >>>
    >>> There is no excuse other than being very thick indeed. Even those
    >>> thick northern cunts who write "opps" when they clearly mean "oops"
    >>> don't get that phrase wrong!
    >>>
    >>> Failure to respond will mark your place, with the rest of the thick
    >>> cunts of Usenet.
    >>>
    >>> Now is the time to take sides, either you get the phrase right and
    >>> know what it means or you are clearly a thick **** or linux user.

    >> **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.

    > If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".

    Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
    grasshopper.

    That's a gruding well done, btw.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 16, 2004
  5. TehGhodTrole wrote:
    | Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    || TehGhodTrole wrote:
    ||| **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.
    || If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".
    |
    | Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
    | grasshopper.
    |
    | That's a gruding well done, btw.

    I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 16, 2004
  6. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > TehGhodTrole wrote:
    >> Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

    >>> If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".

    >> Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
    >> grasshopper.
    >>
    >> That's a gruding well done, btw.

    > I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.

    That you even thought of it is all that is required.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 16, 2004
  7. TehGhodTrole wrote:
    | Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    || TehGhodTrole wrote:
    ||| Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
    ||| grasshopper.
    ||| That's a gruding well done, btw.
    || I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.
    |
    | That you even thought of it is all that is required.

    The fact that you even made one, deliberately or not, was enough for me to
    dismiss it.

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 16, 2004
  8. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    God Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:
    > Keyser Soze wrote:

    >>> I could care less!

    > I could give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut, but not you.

    Why are you replying to yourself, and why is your quoting still (looks up
    milder word to use in place of fucked) broken?
    God, Feb 16, 2004
  9. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    >> TehGhodTrole wrote:

    >>> Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
    >>> grasshopper.
    >>>
    >>> That's a gruding well done, btw.

    >> I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.

    Had you not responded in this way, you would have been accused of being
    a thick **** for not seeing it. But I couldn't care less if I could, as if?

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Feb 16, 2004
  10. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Keyser Soze Guest

    I could care less if I new what the **** I was doing.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Feb 16, 2004
  11. Keyser Soze wrote:
    | God wrote:
    ||| Why are you replying to yourself, and why is your quoting still
    ||| (looks up milder word to use in place of fucked) broken?
    |
    | I could care less if I new what the **** I was doing.

    I really couldn't care less, I'm off for a quick spin round Neptune, I might
    check for Klingons round Uranus on the way back.

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 16, 2004
  12. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Declan Swan Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham <> wrote:
    >> Keyser Soze wrote:

    >>> I could care less if I new what the **** I was doing.

    >> I really couldn't care less, I'm off for a quick spin round Neptune,
    >> I might check for Klingons round Uranus on the way back.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Gazwad
    >>
    >> Freelance scientist and people tester.
    >> Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    >> Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    LOL

    --
    Declan Swan

    You can't be truly rude until you understand good manners.
    Your free insult: Thou remanding, allowing, congealed ape double-dyed ratsbane
    Declan Swan, Feb 16, 2004
  13. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    >> Keyser Soze wrote:

    >>> I could care less if I new what the **** I was doing.

    >> I really couldn't care less, I'm off for a quick spin round Neptune, I might
    >> check for Klingons round Uranus on the way back.

    Give Mars a wide berth.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Feb 16, 2004
  14. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message
    > Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

    > >> I really couldn't care less, I'm off for a quick spin round Neptune, I

    might
    > >> check for Klingons round Uranus on the way back.

    > Give Mars a wide berth.

    Give wide bertha a Mars.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 16, 2004
  15. TehGhodTrole wrote:
    | "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message
    || Give Mars a wide berth.
    |
    | Give wide bertha a Mars.

    Or a bag of chips, so I've heard.

    --
    Gazwad

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 16, 2004
  16. Personally, I could care less!
    --
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
    his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat

    Jason de Bougainville, Feb 16, 2004
  17. "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <> wrote in message
    > Why do the thick cunts of Usenet and all in COLA repeatedly use a phrase
    > "could care less" when what they meant to convey and indeed the correct
    > phrase is "couldn't care less"?
    >
    > There is no excuse other than being very thick indeed. Even those thick
    > northern cunts who write "opps" when they clearly mean "oops" don't get

    that
    > phrase wrong!
    >
    > Failure to respond will mark your place, with the rest of the thick cunts

    of
    > Usenet.
    >
    > Now is the time to take sides, either you get the phrase right and know

    what
    > it means or you are clearly a thick **** or linux user.
    >
    > --
    > Gazwad
    >
    > Freelance scientist and people tester.
    > Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    > Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    Anyone who "could care less" actually cares at least a little.
    I couldn't care less about you fuckwad idiots.
    dorkus.erectus, Feb 18, 2004
  18. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Anon y mous Guest

    and what about:

    written:
    confusing "loose" when they mean "lose"........or
    "then" when they mean "than"......or
    "unthaw" when they mean "thaw"........or

    verbal:
    "you mean miserable bitch, you've ruined my life", when they mean "please
    pass the sugar dear"...

    Paul

    Anon y mous, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004
  20. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Keyser Soze Guest

    But enough to respond, eh, you dumb pansy-arsed **** of a spectator?

    --
    Some Big ****
    Your free insult: Thou interweaving, worrying, turtlenecked undertaker grouchy hoofed mammal
    Keyser Soze, Feb 22, 2004