    nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    Portland etc?

    Axis of WhoCares, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Axis of WhoCares

    George Guest

    "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > Portland etc?

    Does North Korea even have an airlines, and if so, does it fly into U.S.
    airspace? If so, no problem. As part of what will no doubt be huge
    international sanctions as a result of this event, ban them from entering
    our airspace for any reason, and shoot them down if they come within 200
    miles of our coastline.

    George

    George, Oct 9, 2006

  3. Axis of WhoCares

    Bob uecker Guest

    N Korea is a paranoid and reclusive Communist regime I would be surprised to
    hear of any flights to the US or anywhere outside of Peking.

    Bob uecker, Oct 9, 2006
  4. Axis of WhoCares

    ray o'hara Guest

    "George" <> wrote in message

    > "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote in message
    > > If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > > for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > > nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > > across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > > Portland etc?

    > Does North Korea even have an airlines, and if so, does it fly into U.S.
    > airspace? If so, no problem. As part of what will no doubt be huge
    > international sanctions as a result of this event, ban them from entering
    > our airspace for any reason, and shoot them down if they come within 200
    > miles of our coastline.
    >
    > George

    sanction what?

    ray o'hara, Oct 9, 2006
  5. Axis of WhoCares

    Tim May Guest

    In article <>, Axis
    of WhoCares <> wrote:

    > If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > Portland etc?

    Please do not further discuss operational intelligence!

    The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
    may be the only way Middle America can recover.

    Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

    --Tim May

    Tim May, Oct 9, 2006
  6. Axis of WhoCares

    Bob uecker Guest

    "Tim May" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, Axis
    > of WhoCares <> wrote:
    >
    >> If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    >> for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    >> nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    >> across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    >> Portland etc?

    > Please do not further discuss operational intelligence!
    >
    > The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
    > may be the only way Middle America can recover.
    >
    > Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

    What the **** is decedent about Portland? Is there really people in
    Anchorage? LOL.

    Jesus christ dude

    Bob uecker, Oct 9, 2006
  7. Axis of WhoCares

    Jeff Burke Guest

    On 8 Oct 2006 21:47:25 -0700, "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote:

    >If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    >for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    >nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    >across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    >Portland etc?

    They'd use FedEX of DHL.

    Jeff Burke, Oct 9, 2006
  8. Axis of WhoCares

    Tim May Guest

    In article <pplWg.1948$-kc.rr.com>, Bob uecker
    <> wrote:

    > "Tim May" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>, Axis
    > > of WhoCares <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > >> for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > >> nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > >> across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > >> Portland etc?

    > > Please do not further discuss operational intelligence!
    > >
    > > The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
    > > may be the only way Middle America can recover.
    > >
    > > Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

    > What the **** is decedent about Portland? Is there really people in
    > Anchorage? LOL.

    I said "decadent," not "decedent," though that may apply to those about
    to be purified with thermonuclear fire.

    > Jesus christ dude

    Learn to capitalize and punctuate properly.

    --Tim May

    Tim May, Oct 9, 2006
  9. Axis of WhoCares

    George Guest

    "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message

    > "George" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote in message
    >> > If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    >> > for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    >> > nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight
    >> > plan
    >> > across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    >> > Portland etc?

    >> Does North Korea even have an airlines, and if so, does it fly into U.S.
    >> airspace? If so, no problem. As part of what will no doubt be huge
    >> international sanctions as a result of this event, ban them from
    >> entering
    >> our airspace for any reason, and shoot them down if they come within 200
    >> miles of our coastline.
    >>
    >> George
    >>

    > sanction what?

    Food, technology, fuel, you name it. Personally, I can foresee an eventual
    embargo.

    George

    George, Oct 9, 2006
  10. Axis of WhoCares

    redc1c4 Guest

    Re: Could North Korea fly it's 6-10 weapons on commercial airliners totargets on the West Coast?

    George wrote:

    > "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "George" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Does North Korea even have an airlines, and if so, does it fly into U.S.
    > >> airspace? If so, no problem. As part of what will no doubt be huge
    > >> international sanctions as a result of this event, ban them from
    > >> entering
    > >> our airspace for any reason, and shoot them down if they come within 200
    > >> miles of our coastline.
    > >>
    > >> George
    > >>

    > > sanction what?
    > >

    > Food, technology, fuel, you name it. Personally, I can foresee an eventual
    > embargo.
    >
    > George

    fuel oil & ammonium nitrate, 'cause that's prolly what they set off.

    redc1c4,
    a 550 ton explosion.... oooh, that's *so* scary. %-)
    --
    "Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
    considerable watching."

    Army Officer's Guide

    redc1c4, Oct 9, 2006
  11. Axis of WhoCares

    Notebook Guest

    Re: Could North Korea ship it's 6-10 Nukes on cargo ships to targets in South Korea or Japan?

    redc1c4 wrote:
    > George wrote:
    >>
    >> "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "George" <> wrote in message

    >>> sanction what?
    >>>

    >> Food, technology, fuel, you name it. Personally, I can foresee an
    >> eventual embargo.
    >>
    >> George

    > fuel oil & ammonium nitrate, 'cause that's prolly what they set off.

    And you're "prolly" as stupid as you sound.

    Notebook, Oct 9, 2006
  12. Axis of WhoCares

    Martin Brown Guest

    Jeff Burke wrote:
    > On 8 Oct 2006 21:47:25 -0700, "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote:
    >
    > >If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > >for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > >nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > >across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > >Portland etc?

    > They'd use FedEX of DHL.

    Depends if they want it to arrive in good working order. International
    shippers are not always kind to camera gear or scientific
    instruments....

    My money is on flag of convenience freighter if they really are crazy
    enough to try and deliver one. San Diego & LA would be prime targets. A
    50kT groundburst would not have as much instantaneous destructive power
    as an airburst, but it would make a lot more mess.

    Pity that we are tied down on a wild goose chase for fantasy WMD in
    Iraq and not paying anything like enough attention to the very real
    regional threat from N Korea.

    Regards,
    Martin Brown

    Martin Brown, Oct 9, 2006
  13. Axis of WhoCares

    Mysterion Guest

    > If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > Portland etc?

    Even well hidden and shielded warheads can be found using neutrino
    detectors.

    Mysterion, Oct 9, 2006
  14. Axis of WhoCares

    Hal Guest

    Tim May wrote:
    > In article <pplWg.1948$-kc.rr.com>, Bob uecker
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Tim May" <> wrote in message

    > > > Please do not further discuss operational intelligence!
    > > >
    > > > The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
    > > > may be the only way Middle America can recover.
    > > >
    > > > Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

    > > What the **** is decedent about Portland? Is there really people in
    > > Anchorage? LOL.

    > I said "decadent," not "decedent," though that may apply to those about
    > to be purified with thermonuclear fire.
    > >
    > > Jesus christ dude
    > >

    > Learn to capitalize and punctuate properly.

    LOL This to the guy who answered this bit of your creativity:
    "Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God."
    Neither 'will' nor 'vengeful' should be capitalized; 'god' however is
    up to the poster. As for 'interference' ....
    Shouldn't you do penance or scourge yourself or something?

    Hal, Oct 9, 2006
  15. Axis of WhoCares

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote:

    > If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > Portland etc?

    Why bother? Considering how open our ports are and what a bunch of boobs
    we have in the White House, all the N. Koreans need to do is send a
    nuclear device to us via freighter.

    Shawn Hirn, Oct 9, 2006
  16. Axis of WhoCares

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "Martin Brown" <|||newspam|||@nezumi.demon.co.uk> wrote:

    > Jeff Burke wrote:
    > > On 8 Oct 2006 21:47:25 -0700, "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    > > >for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    > > >nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    > > >across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    > > >Portland etc?

    > > They'd use FedEX of DHL.

    > Depends if they want it to arrive in good working order. International
    > shippers are not always kind to camera gear or scientific
    > instruments....
    >
    > My money is on flag of convenience freighter if they really are crazy
    > enough to try and deliver one. San Diego & LA would be prime targets. A
    > 50kT groundburst would not have as much instantaneous destructive power
    > as an airburst, but it would make a lot more mess.
    >
    > Pity that we are tied down on a wild goose chase for fantasy WMD in
    > Iraq and not paying anything like enough attention to the very real
    > regional threat from N Korea.

    Yup, and it wouldn't surprise me if N. Korean starts selling its nuclear
    weapons technology to Iran and anyone else who wants it for the right
    price. Iran feels it needs nuclear weapons fast, N. Korean has what Iran
    needs. N. Korea needs cash. Iran has more cash then it knows what to do
    with. You figure it out.

    So to those Bush supporters out there, please explain to me again how we
    are safer now from a mass terrorist attack then we were before 9/11.

    I just don't get it.

    Shawn Hirn, Oct 9, 2006
  17. Or use a private jet to deliver an nuclear airburst over New York City?

    And who would you blame since so many people who have or will have
    nuclear capability hate the United States compliments of the Bush
    Adminstration?

    The world just got alot more dangerous to live in.

    Keep voting Republican and you will find out.....

    TMT

    Too_Many_Tools, Oct 9, 2006
  18. Axis of WhoCares

    Gunner Guest

    On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:08:13 -0400, Shawn Hirn <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > "Axis of WhoCares" <> wrote:
    >
    >> If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    >> for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    >> nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    >> across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    >> Portland etc?

    >Why bother? Considering how open our ports are and what a bunch of boobs
    >we have in the White House, all the N. Koreans need to do is send a
    >nuclear device to us via freighter.

    Odd..it didnt appear that the boobs in the Whitehouse during the Clinton
    Administration did much with the import of any substance or device via
    freighter either. Why is that?

    Gunner

    Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
    for torturing the cat." Gunner

    Gunner, Oct 9, 2006
  19. Axis of WhoCares

    LiRM Guest

    wrote:

    >If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
    >for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
    >nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
    >across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
    >Portland etc?

    The weapon supposedly weighed in at 10 tons. That's a hefty load for
    an airliner.

    Think cargo ship and you've got a viable scenario.

    Cheers,

    LiRM

    LiRM, Oct 9, 2006
  20. Axis of WhoCares

    Guest

    Tim May wrote:
    > In article <>, Axis
    > of WhoCares <> wrote:
    > The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
    > may be the only way Middle America can recover.
    >
    > Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

    These "centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality" are engines
    of economic growth that pay taxes that support lazy, backward,
    unproductive Middle America. The blue states pay much more in taxes
    than they get back from the federal government, and the difference goes
    to subsidize poor red states. Those are the real centers of
    "welfarism".

    -Gniewko

    , Oct 9, 2006