    I desgin to get MCSA thin MCSE do you think I can get a job by passing this
    8 exam only !!!!withe my age
    and I'm studying english too hard

    ok, Mar 28, 2006

  2. ok

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > I'm egyption guy 39 years working on hardware
    > I desgin to get MCSA thin MCSE do you think I can get a job by passing
    > this 8 exam only !!!!withe my age
    > and I'm studying english too hard

    Certification won't get you a job. Experience will. Good language skills
    are probably important, too. So keep studying.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 28, 2006

  3. ok

    JK Guest

    Go ask your question in the more experienced MCSE group. They'd be glad to
    fee.. err help you.

    JK, Mar 28, 2006