    I have searched for one, but I either find they are command-line only,
    are crippled shareware, or seem to have trojans.

    Thanks
    anthonyberet, Jul 22, 2007

  2. anthonyberet

    Mike Easter Guest

    Re: Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text or html files?

    anthonyberet wrote:
    > Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make
    > text or html files?
    >
    > I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.

    Check out KarenWare Power Tools
    http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp Directory Printer
    v5.2.3 -

    VB - print or save to disk

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jul 23, 2007

  3. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
    > or html files?
    >
    > I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.

    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    GENERAL FILE UTILITIES
    Folder Content Printers

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 23, 2007
  4. anthonyberet

    Guest

    Re: Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text or html files?

    On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:44:29 +0100, anthonyberet <>
    wrote:

    >Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
    >or html files?

    Anthony, karens directory printer 5.23 is very useful, I recommend it.
    Info: http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

    Download: http://www.karenware.com/progs/ptdirprn-setup.exe

    Also, you could visit alt.comp.freeware it's a very helpful site.
    Within the group there is a very good web-site called 'pricelessware'
    and whilst not every participant gets involved, they do provide an
    excellant guide/reference/access to tons of freeware, again, I
    thoroughly reccomend it: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/
    Good luck with your search!
    Allen
    , Jul 23, 2007
  5. anthonyberet

    ToyalP2 Guest

    wrote:

    >Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
    >or html files?
    >
    >I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.
    >
    >I have searched for one, but I either find they are command-line only,
    >are crippled shareware, or seem to have trojans.
    >
    >Thanks

    Go to
    http://no-nonsense-software.com
    and download Print Folders