    so if any are mistitled, I'd appreciate a correction. All comments and
    criticisms welcome. Thanks for looking.

    Mark
    Marcus, Mar 6, 2007

  2. Marcus

    Mark² Guest

    Marcus wrote:
    > I just got back from Costa Rica and am gradually uploading some of my
    > images to <http://www.pbase.com/mark10970>. I'm still researching
    > some of the IDs, so if any are mistitled, I'd appreciate a
    > correction. All comments and criticisms welcome. Thanks for looking.
    >
    > Mark

    Here's a little froggie from Costa Rica I snapped recently (no, this one
    isn't poisonous...).

    http://upload.pbase.com/image/75308653/original

    He looked like candy...or a painting...but not much like a REAL anything...
    http://upload.pbase.com/markuson/image/75308707/original

    Amazing "paint-job..."
    :)

    Mark²