    budguy Guest

    Can you tell me how much it costs to go to classroom
    training for the MCDST courses?

    budguy, Dec 16, 2003

  2. budguy

    Guest Guest

    in my opinion your better off just buying the books and
    doing self study until your confident, then take some
    practice tests. there are too many courses that are VERY
    expensive and not very good at all. they do some review in
    class and then just tell you to read. not worth the few
    grand they ask for at all. they are priced based on
    incomes of people allready in the feild.

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003

  3. budguy

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003