    could someone tell me what a 1970 eldorado in mint condition would re-sell
    for these days?

    ta.

    dorian, Apr 9, 2004

  2. dorian

    Ionizer Guest

    "dorian" <> wrote in message
    news:yZBdc.94302$...
    > could someone tell me what a 1970 eldorado in mint condition would re-sell
    > for these days?
    >
    > ta.

    Their appraisals don't go back as far as 1970 but according to a "Used Cars"
    search at http://www.edmunds.com a 1980 Cadillac Eldorado with low mileage
    would sell for US$600- $900 in California. Your mileage may vary, as they
    say.

    You might be wise to shop online or in the local papers for a 1970 Eldorado
    to get an idea of what it is currently "worth" in your area.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Apr 9, 2004

  3. dorian

    PuddleNuts Guest

    dorian wrote:
    > could someone tell me what a 1970 eldorado in mint condition would re-sell
    > for these days?
    >
    > ta.

    Yeah, 24hoursupport.helpdesk. That looks like a good place to try to
    sell my crappy car and get it out of the yard. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    --
    When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?

    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  4. On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:21:56 -0400, dorian gibbered like a sex-crazed
    chimpanzee in <yZBdc.94302$>

    > could someone tell me what a 1970 eldorado in mint condition would re-sell
    > for these days?
    >
    > ta.

    Forty-three Quatloos (and change)....

    --