    the contents of the memory card [175 pictures] to a CD in a photo
    stores? Which stores are good for the transfer? With thanks.
    , Dec 24, 2004

  2. adm Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Greetings! I may travel to UK and Paris this summer. I probably take
    > about 1500 pictures in one month. The Sony 256 Memory Stick Pro holds
    > about 175 pictures in Normal mode. How much will it cost to transfer
    > the contents of the memory card [175 pictures] to a CD in a photo
    > stores? Which stores are good for the transfer? With thanks.

    I can't tell you much about France, but pretty much any Photo store in the
    UK will transfer your photos to CD for you with no fuss.

    Prices range from about £2 to £10 depending on whether or not you are buying
    any prints at the same time.
    adm, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Arthur Small Guest

    Does it pay for you to spend in dollars four to 20 each time you have 100
    images to transfer?

    Look for an inexpensive image storage device that you will always have for
    use, something with a 10 Gig HD will do nicely.
    Arthur Small, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Guest

    Re: Cost of transferring pictures to CD in UK and in Paris.

    Many thanks for your reply. I just want to transfer the pictures to a
    CD. I do not want any prints. What will be the ball park figures?

    adm wrote:

    > I can't tell you much about France, but pretty much any Photo store

    in the
    > UK will transfer your photos to CD for you with no fuss.
    >
    > Prices range from about £2 to £10 depending on whether or not you

    are buying
    > any prints at the same time.
    , Dec 24, 2004