  1. aninda

    aninda Guest

    i just want to know the cost of mcdst
    aninda, Mar 27, 2005

  2. aninda

    Nocturnal Guest

    Nocturnal, Mar 28, 2005

  3. aninda

    BraveSpear Guest

    The cost is $125.00 (US) per test. $250 total.

    BraveSpear, Mar 28, 2005
  4. aninda

    Dave Guest

    "BraveSpear" <> wrote in message
    > The cost is $125.00 (US) per test. $250 total.

    Plus knowledge, which is priceless.
    Dave, Mar 28, 2005
  5. aninda

    BraveSpear Guest

    The test itself was much easier than I expected. I used the Examcram books.
    More specifically, I used the cheat sheet in the beginning of the ExamCram
    books. You know the stuff on the cheat sheet, you'll pass the tests.

    BraveSpear, Mar 29, 2005