    (almost $350) for both MCDST exams, it is quite steep.

    Thanks.

    Steve

    SteveH, Dec 17, 2007

  2. SteveH

    Chris Lobban Guest

    The cost of all Microsoft exams is the same, regardless of what
    technology is being tested or how old the exams are. Even the Windows
    2000 exams (that will be decommissioned in March) are still that same cost.

    So sorry, you're not likely to find a price cut on those anytime soon,
    unless there happens to be a special promotion running (such as the
    current Second Shot promotion that gives you a free second chance at a
    failed exam) or something like that.

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Dec 17, 2007

  3. SteveH

    TheITGirl Guest

    "SteveH" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > Since the advent of Vista, can I ask if the MCDST exams (XP) have become
    > cheaper and, if so, where? I am in the UK. At £120 ($150) for one exam
    > (£250
    > (almost $350) for both MCDST exams, it is quite steep.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Steve

    Steve, where did you hear that the exams were £120 in the UK? I sat the
    70-270 in the UK last month and the full cost was £88 (I used a 15% discount
    voucher from my MS Press book so the actual cost was £74.80).

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Dec 17, 2007
  4. SteveH

    dale Guest

    Yes all the exams aI've done (3) are £88 with no vat, I believe that is the
    same for all MS exams, im only not sure because I have not looked into MS
    dynamics or anything.

    dale, Dec 19, 2007