    trossachs Guest

    Can anyone tell me the cost of sitting each exam (e.g. 70-
    315) in the UK?
    trossachs, Jan 6, 2005

  2. trossachs

    JavaJon Guest

    JavaJon, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Hello

    The prices are listed on vue.com and prometric.com
    I believe is 80 GBP but i'm not sure. Check on testing center.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 6, 2005
  4. trossachs

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Emanuel, I couldn't find it on Microsoft's site at
    all.

    John Smith

    Guest, Jan 7, 2005
  5. hello,

    there is a faq on ms site that says typically one exam costs 125$, but you
    also need to check with your testing center.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 7, 2005