    destinations up to 200 minutes per week.

    What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much credit
    you need to top up each month to enable this.

    R.Daneel Olivaw, Jan 22, 2007

  2. R.Daneel Olivaw

    Brian Guest

    On 2007-01-22, R.Daneel Olivaw <no.spam@me> wrote:

    > Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am looking at
    > LowRateVoip
    > (www.lowratevoip.com)
    >
    > If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
    > destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
    >
    > What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much credit
    > you need to top up each month to enable this.

    Create an account and sign in to discover the cost of credit. 10 EUR is
    the minimum you can purchase.

    Brian.

    Brian, Jan 22, 2007

  3. R.Daneel Olivaw

    alan99 Guest

    It's €10 + VAT I believe...

    alan99, Jan 22, 2007
  4. Thus spaketh R.Daneel Olivaw:
    > Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am
    > looking at LowRateVoip
    > (www.lowratevoip.com)
    >
    > If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
    > destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
    >
    > What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much
    > credit you need to top up each month to enable this.

    Usually Ten Euro, but maybe as they only give 30 free days per top up,
    the amount you need to top up is less, just a case of creating an
    account at no cost and then go as far as seeing how much it asks for the
    minimum to top up with.

    www.voipdiscount.com have 300 mins per week, free days last for 120
    days, after 120 days either top up another Ten Euro for another 120 free
    days or use up any credit you have left.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 22, 2007
  5. "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Thus spaketh R.Daneel Olivaw:
    >> Following advice asked earlier (See alternative to Skype) I am
    >> looking at LowRateVoip
    >> (www.lowratevoip.com)
    >>
    >> If you add credit to your account you get free calling to certain
    >> destinations up to 200 minutes per week.
    >>
    >> What it does not say (or at least I have not found it!) is how much
    >> credit you need to top up each month to enable this.

    > Usually Ten Euro, but maybe as they only give 30 free days per top up, the
    > amount you need to top up is less, just a case of creating an account at
    > no cost and then go as far as seeing how much it asks for the minimum to
    > top up with.
    >

    > www.voipdiscount.com have 300 mins per week, free days last for 120 days,
    > after 120 days either top up another Ten Euro for another 120 free days or
    > use up any credit you have left.

    Voipdiscount looks even better than Lowratevoip - many thanx

    R.Daneel Olivaw, Jan 23, 2007