Cory Zerkee

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Owner: Cory Zerkee
    email: cory@pcextreme.net
    Website: www.pcextreme.net
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Specs:
    Intel P4 2.8E Prescott @ 3.5GHz w/Swiftech MCX478-V
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe (1000MHz FSB)
    1GB Corsair TwinX PC4000
    ATI 9800 Pro w/Zalman ZM80C-HP Passive Cooler
    LG 52x/32x/52x/16x Combo Drive
    Pioneer DVR-A05 4x DVD-RW
    SoundBlaster Audigy 2
    Themaltake Damier V5000D Case

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Sure is a gorgeous desk setup. My desk is incredibly small and since I have a 17" CRT Monitor my face is about a foot and a half away from the monitor, I have to lean back sometimes

    ww_crimson, Jul 5, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined: