    [​IMG]
    Quote: "The move to using 2GB is getting increasingly popular. Corsair just announced their new XMS 2GB Pro kit that is rated at a speed of PC4400. That's certainly very promising in terms of overclocking."
    Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/review.php?id=16

    Silverstrand, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha corsair got some out same day i released my review :D

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    well good one them. You must have scared the crap out of them with your review on OCZ RAM :|

    XhArD, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer totally, OCZ will sell 20 thousand more sticks because of me :p

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005