Corrupted WRI files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Andy, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    I do not know what happened ,but all my WRI files are corrupted. Even if I
    download fresh WRI files from the net , all thgat files are corrupted. How I
    can fix that problem ?
    And this is part of corrupted file so you can see what I mean . Thank you
    for help in advance.
    suppose to know what you're ordering or requesting?

    ?.y>v¯t×
    mÿó"^>
    ÿÔ^?ª?lÔ^´^øÔ^²¾^¼^´^¾
    ¿ øÒ^³
    '0Ô^²?'0þÈÈÎ`'¿ -&?.ÿÿÿÿYÿÿìÿÿ9ÿÿ,ÿÿÊÿÿÿÿÿÿÿNÿÿsÿÿåÿÿ1ÿÿ~ÿÿÆÿÿÿÿYÿÿ§ÿÿÂÿÿÄÿÿÄÿÿ\ÿÿ©ÿÿøÿÿ

    ÿÿÿÿ[ÿÿ¨ÿÿ÷ÿÿD ÿÿ"
    ÿÿÞ
    ÿÿ-ÿÿ`ÿÿbÿÿ¯ÿÿÿÿÿM
    ÿÿo ÿÿì ÿÿì ;

    ÿÿ]

    ÿÿ_

    ÿÿ®

    ÿÿû

    ÿÿH
    ÿÿ"
    ÿÿ.
    ÿÿå
    ÿÿ/

    ÿÿz

    ÿÿÆ

    ÿÿ

    ÿÿ`

    ÿÿ¯

    ÿÿû

    ÿÿCÿÿ?ÿÿ<ÿÿÒÿÿÒ-ÿÿmÿÿ½ÿÿÿÿTÿÿ
    ÿÿ©ÿÿ«ÿÿÿÿ¯ÿÿ±ÿÿÆ

    ÿÿ

    ÿÿ`

    ÿÿ¯

    ÿÿû

    ÿÿCÿÿ?ÿÿ<ÿÿÒÿÿ
    Times New Romanfford to send

    you everything they have.

    Then, to top it off _ some of these people that wrote to the

    Andy, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Andy

    DC Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > I do not know what happened ,but all my WRI files are corrupted. Even if I
    > download fresh WRI files from the net , all thgat files are corrupted. How I
    > can fix that problem ?
    > And this is part of corrupted file so you can see what I mean . Thank you
    > for help in advance.
    > suppose to know what you're ordering or requesting?

    > ?.y>v¯t×
    > mÿó"^>
    > ÿÔ^?ª?lÔ^´^øÔ^²¾^¼^´^¾
    > ¿ øÒ^³
    > '0Ô^²?'0þÈÈÎ`'¿ -&?.ÿÿÿÿYÿÿìÿÿ9ÿÿ,ÿÿÊÿÿÿÿÿÿÿNÿÿsÿÿåÿÿ1ÿÿ~ÿÿÆÿÿÿÿYÿÿ§ÿÿÂÿÿÄÿÿÄÿÿ\ÿÿ©ÿÿøÿÿ

    [...]

    At first glance, I'd say you need the Yiddish plug-in. }:O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    DC, Oct 20, 2004