    What happenned? Is there something that can detect and or repair
    corrupted files?
    , Feb 8, 2005

  2. Steve S. Guest

    Don't know about that problem, but I'm having a similar problem, that files
    I've stored on DVD seem to have corrupted audio (portions of the audio
    "stutter" on playback). So I was going to post asking about that. The
    solution may be to archive on portable hard drives, but I'll be interested
    to know if there are better and worse ways to archive on DVD.
    Steve S.

    Steve S., Feb 8, 2005