corrupted profiles

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Lee, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    we have recently moved over to isa 2004 and are having problems with
    users profiles becoming corrupted. When we had 50% of the computers
    moved over to the new server the profile was ok on the non migrated but
    not on the migrated. I was hoping the problems would go once all moved
    over but they havent.

    Users when searching goggle get lots of page can not be displayed and
    lots of web pages going back to the hosts error page. another example is
    a user going to www.altavista.com is directed to www.alltheweb.com.

    If i reset there profile by deleting the ntuser file in JSProfiles when
    the user is logged off this looks to fix the problem but it does re
    occur sometimes.

    We are using roaming profiles winxp clients 2003 server.

    Any ideas as to why this is happening would be great.

    Thanks
    Lee
    Lee, Mar 11, 2005