  1. Please can someone help me all most of the files on pc are corrupted. I was
    wondering how i would go about fixing this? Any ideas

    Catlikecazza
    Caroline Johnson, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Caroline Johnson

    °Mike° Guest

    This is a joke, right?

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:39:48 -0000, in
    <cq4oum$hql$>
    Caroline Johnson scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Caroline Johnson

    DC Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > This is a joke, right?

    C'mon, Mike. Show us your...er...stuff. *<};O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    It's not the software that's free; it's you.
    DC, Dec 19, 2004
  4. Caroline Johnson

    °Mike° Guest

    On 19 Dec 2004 20:54:01 GMT, in
    <>
    DC scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> This is a joke, right?

    >C'mon, Mike. Show us your...er...stuff. *<};O)

    If you insist.
    <Best viewed with a fixed pitch font>

    ,#######,
    #########
    #########
    #########
    '#######'
    .--' '--.
    /` `\
    / '-. : .-' \
    / | : | \
    / /|.-- --.|\ \
    \ ( / . \ ) /
    \ \| | |/ /
    \ \_____|_____/ /
    (_[I===I===I==]_)
    |-|~~|:|~~|-|
    | \__/:\__/ |
    {_ /^\_ - }
    {____} {____}
    (___) (___)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  5. Caroline Johnson

    DC Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > On 19 Dec 2004 20:54:01 GMT, in
    > <>
    > DC scrawled:

    [...]

    >>C'mon, Mike. Show us your...er...stuff. *<};O)

    > If you insist.
    ><Best viewed with a fixed pitch font>

    > ,#######,
    > #########
    > #########
    > #########
    > '#######'
    > .--' '--.
    > /` `\
    > / '-. : .-' \
    > / | : | \
    > / /|.-- --.|\ \
    > \ ( / . \ ) /
    > \ \| | |/ /
    > \ \_____|_____/ /
    > (_[I===I===I==]_)
    > |-|~~|:|~~|-|
    > | \__/:\__/ |
    > {_ /^\_ - }
    > {____} {____}
    > (___) (___)

    Nice one.

    }:O)

    DC, Dec 19, 2004
  6. Caroline Johnson

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Caroline Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > Please can someone help me all most of the files on pc are corrupted. I

    was
    > wondering how i would go about fixing this? Any ideas
    >
    > Catlikecazza

    chkdsk /r
    then defrag

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Dec 20, 2004
  7. °Mike° wrote:

    > On 19 Dec 2004 20:54:01 GMT, in
    > <>
    > DC scrawled:
    >
    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>> This is a joke, right?

    >>C'mon, Mike. Show us your...er...stuff. *<};O)

    > If you insist.
    > <Best viewed with a fixed pitch font>
    >
    > ,#######,
    > #########
    > #########
    > #########
    > '#######'
    > .--' '--.
    > /` `\
    > / '-. : .-' \
    > / | : | \
    > / /|.-- --.|\ \
    > \ ( / . \ ) /
    > \ \| | |/ /
    > \ \_____|_____/ /
    > (_[I===I===I==]_)
    > |-|~~|:|~~|-|
    > | \__/:\__/ |
    > {_ /^\_ - }
    > {____} {____}
    > (___) (___)

    Getting a bit of a paunch there, aren't we?

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 20, 2004
  8. Caroline Johnson

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:51:33 GMT, in
    <FiExd.1163$>
    Gary G. Taylor scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> On 19 Dec 2004 20:54:01 GMT, in
    >> <>
    >> DC scrawled:

    >>>C'mon, Mike. Show us your...er...stuff. *<};O)

    >> If you insist.
    >> <Best viewed with a fixed pitch font>
    >>
    >> ,#######,
    >> #########
    >> #########
    >> #########
    >> '#######'
    >> .--' '--.
    >> /` `\
    >> / '-. : .-' \
    >> / | : | \
    >> / /|.-- --.|\ \
    >> \ ( / . \ ) /
    >> \ \| | |/ /
    >> \ \_____|_____/ /
    >> (_[I===I===I==]_)
    >>

    >Getting a bit of a paunch there, aren't we?

    I used a model. :)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004