  1. While attempting to update Norton Antivirus something happened that caused
    all of my icons to loose focus. I ran the installation CD and selected and
    completed the repair option. Did not help. Any Ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybA==?=, Jan 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybA==?=

    Gerard Bok Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:37:02 -0800, "=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybA==?="
    <> wrote:

    >While attempting to update Norton Antivirus something happened that caused
    >all of my icons to loose focus. I ran the installation CD and selected and
    >completed the repair option. Did not help. Any Ideas?

    Icons out of focus ?
    Are you looking at an LCD or TFT screen ?

    If that's the case, the solution is simple.
    Right-click on an empty spot on your desktop.
    Select Properties (last option) - Settings (last option).
    Make sure your screen resolution matches your screen.
    14" or 15" = 1024 x 768
    17" or 19" = 1280 x 1024.
    For widescreen models: refer to the documentation.
    Confirm the change, problem solved :)

    --
    Kind regards,
    Gerard Bok