    launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I can't
    view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

    wyndchsyr, Jul 8, 2003

  2. wyndchsyr

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:47:24 GMT, In this world we created "wyndchsyr"
    <> wrote :

    >I've searched the web for this dll and can't seem to find it available for
    >download. My America Online 8.0 seems keep getting a box that pops up upon
    >launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I can't
    >view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
    >appreciated.

    What operating system?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 8, 2003

  3. wyndchsyr

    Bob B Guest

    tap the file name into 'find'.....it may be a cab file then you can
    retrieve it from WINDOWS/systems using sfc in 'run'

    Bob B, Jul 9, 2003
  4. wyndchsyr

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?setupx