    PS. Whats with the pull down menu disappearing after each keystroke. If I
    want to delete a few items in my bookmarks, I gotta do it 1 by 1 - ie hit
    the bookmarks tab each time to have the drop down menu come up..

    ODB, Mar 5, 2005

  2. ODB

    default Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:00:08 GMT, "ODB" <> wrote:

    >Since I have started using Mozilla 1.0 I have noticed (when using the
    >mozilla popup download box) that many of the mp3s I download are corrupt and
    >play like theyre skipping.
    >
    >Others I know (perhaps using IE?) are not having this problem - Ive never
    >seen it before, is there a fix? Thanks.
    >

    >PS. Whats with the pull down menu disappearing after each keystroke. If I
    >want to delete a few items in my bookmarks, I gotta do it 1 by 1 - ie hit
    >the bookmarks tab each time to have the drop down menu come up..

    Not having a problem here with the mp3's perhaps it is a problem with
    the site or ISP?

    Or . . . if you are playing them on your 'puter while downloading
    others, the playback software may be suffering from a lack of
    processing speed or hard drive/bus transfer speed. . . That will
    happen with my machine - turn off the downloads and the music is fine.

    You are using the bookmarks EDIT tab and having problems? That
    doesn't happen here either.

    default, Mar 5, 2005

  3. ODB

    ODB Guest

    As for the mp3z, ive never had problems on my machine with ie, and as i say,
    friends have downloaded identical files without drama.

    its wierd.

    ODB, Mar 5, 2005