    EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    *me* using nothing more than common sense.
    Paul Blarmy, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Paul Blarmy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Claude Guest

    "Paul Blarmy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone tell me why Fred ELLIOTT's son is called Ashley PEACOCK?
    >
    > --

    Because he was raised by an aunt as her son when Fred's illicit affair
    happened. The aunts married name was Peacock and that's what he was
    registered by.
    Claude, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:59:26 GMT, Claude wrote...

    > Because he was raised by an aunt as her son when Fred's illicit affair
    > happened. The aunts married name was Peacock and that's what he was
    > registered by.

    Thank you Claude.

    Paul Blarmy, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:37:14 +0100, °Mike° wrote...

    > I'm not a fan, but a quick Google search brings up:
    > http://coronation.iwarp.com/cast.htm#ashleypeacock

    Thanks Mike - I didn't Google enough.

    Paul Blarmy, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Paul Blarmy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2004
  7. Paul Blarmy

    Russ Guest

    I sey I sey R Ashley's called Peacock because after is mother fell into a
    bucket of mule spunk Fred kicked the bitch out and she got remarried and
    never told fred she was up the fucking duff. I sey did u get that.

    Russ, Aug 16, 2004
  8. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:58:46 +0100, Russ wrote...

    > I sey I sey R Ashley's called Peacock because after is mother fell into a
    > bucket of mule spunk Fred kicked the bitch out and she got remarried and
    > never told fred she was up the fucking duff. I sey did u get that.

    It sort of fits in with what I've already been told.

    Thanks!

    Paul Blarmy, Aug 16, 2004