    (Thursday). I'm now barely able to upload 4k consistently.....about
    33.6kbps dial modem speed.

    Coincidence?

    steve, Dec 22, 2005

  2. steve

    -=rjh=- Guest

    steve wrote:
    > Most primary schools got out earlier this week.
    >
    > 128k upstream performance on ADSL has gone to the dogs since early yesterday
    > (Thursday). I'm now barely able to upload 4k consistently.....about
    > 33.6kbps dial modem speed.
    >
    > Coincidence?

    I'm not seeing that at all, I'm currently uploading at the limit I have
    set for Azureus, which is 10kB/s.

    Seems fine here, as usual. This is the old 256K UBS Orcon plan.

    -=rjh=-, Dec 22, 2005

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:

    > steve wrote:
    >> Most primary schools got out earlier this week.
    >>
    >> 128k upstream performance on ADSL has gone to the dogs since early
    >> yesterday (Thursday). I'm now barely able to upload 4k
    >> consistently.....about 33.6kbps dial modem speed.
    >>
    >> Coincidence?
    >>

    > I'm not seeing that at all, I'm currently uploading at the limit I have
    > set for Azureus, which is 10kB/s.
    >
    > Seems fine here, as usual. This is the old 256K UBS Orcon plan.

    Just after posting (half an hour?), it improved noticeably....and the
    average data rate for completion is 16Kb/sec.....much closer to 128k.

    steve, Dec 23, 2005