  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Sorry I meant to say max + min are missing as well as close.
    Michael, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Michael

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Michael
    postulated...

    > Sorry I meant to say max + min are missing as well as close.

    That will mean virtually nothing to anyone. An unconnected post is exactly
    that. A sentence with no context, lost in a sea of barbarity, idiocy and a
    high level of ineptitude.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 3, 2004
  4. Michael

    netOBSESSIVE Guest

    Michael wrote:

    > Sorry I meant to say max + min are missing as well as close.

    Use Alt + F4
    netOBSESSIVE, Apr 3, 2004
  5. Michael

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, netOBSESSIVE
    postulated...

    > Michael wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry I meant to say max + min are missing as well as close.
    >>

    > Use Alt + F4

    Better to use to 'off' switch.
    --
    slumpy