    slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

    NOW WHAT BD and all them fellow that worship every word you say.

    aka Doc Holiday
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 6:18pm "=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=" blathered:

    > <snip>

    Go fcuk yuosrlef.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > Go fcuk yuosrlef.

    Scnodeed

    --
    BD
    0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 11, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    BD[MCNGP] prattled ceaselessly:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Go fcuk yuosrlef.
    >>

    > Scnodeed

    Lla Ni Fovar?

    Opopesod?

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 11, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > BD[MCNGP] prattled ceaselessly:
    >

    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Go fcuk yuosrlef.
    >>>

    >> Scnodeed
    >>

    > Lla Ni Fovar?
    >
    > Opopesod?

    racried

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A little inaccuracy saves tons of explanation.
    Neil, Feb 12, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55
    >plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
    >waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a
    >rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the
    >ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat
    >ltteer be
    >in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
    >whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
    >by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
    >slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.
    >
    >NOW WHAT BD and all them fellow that worship every word you say.
    >
    >aka Doc Holiday

    akuscefsr, you're right!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2007