  1. brian milner

    brian milner Guest

    waiting configuration from server
    brian milner, Jul 8, 2006

  2. brian milner mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > waiting configuration from server

    Please, wait in the waiting room over there-------------------->
    We'll be with you as soon as possible.

    Let me remind you that there is no smoking, eating, or drinking while on
    the premises.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    Those who fail to study the past are condemned to relive it. - George
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 8, 2006

  3. brian milner wrote:
    > waiting configuration from server

    Eating some BBQ chicken and cole slaw.