    2000/2003 to 2007 and the impact it had on training.

    Thanks!

    Lauri S.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGF1cmlT?=, Sep 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGF1cmlT?=

    Craig Brewer Guest

    You might trying checking out www.certiport.com. Certiport is the leading
    company in Microsoft Office training. Certiport also offers certification
    exams for Microsoft Office as well as other software programs. You might
    also want to visit Microsoft Office's website
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.aspx which explains Microsoft
    Office 2007 in full detail.

    Let me know if this helps you.

    Sincerely,