    $7.50 plus postage for 2 of the small casseroles that had glass lids( I have
    the lids, don't send them, as it would cost more postage, perhaps somone has
    broken only the lids and would like to sell the casseroles.Thank you N.L. B.

    buck, Mar 4, 2006

  2. buck

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/4/2006 8:53:24 AM, Without Any Hesitation, buck Wrote
    The Following:

    > I am looking for CorningWare Casseroles with a colorful designs on then and
    > short handles that are very useful to an older person to take from a hot
    > oven, and carry to the dining tabl, ( the new white ones have no handles at
    > all), and are diffulcute to handle when HOT. I will gladly pay $5.00 or
    > $7.50 plus postage for 2 of the small casseroles that had glass lids( I have
    > the lids, don't send them, as it would cost more postage, perhaps somone has
    > broken only the lids and would like to sell the casseroles.Thank you N.L. B.

    The new stuff has handels, but nor for $5.00 or $7.50.
    http://corningware.com/products/default.asp
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2006

  3. buck

    ziggy Guest

    "buck" <> carefully scribbled

    > I am looking for CorningWare Casseroles with a colorful designs on
    > then and short handles that are very useful to an older person to take
    > from a hot oven, and carry to the dining tabl, ( the new white ones
    > have no handles at all), and are diffulcute to handle when HOT. I
    > will gladly pay $5.00 or $7.50 plus postage for 2 of the small
    > casseroles that had glass lids( I have the lids, don't send them, as
    > it would cost more postage, perhaps somone has broken only the lids
    > and would like to sell the casseroles.Thank you N.L. B.

    Have you tried Ebay? They now have a 'Want It Now' section, might be worth
    asking on there?

    ziggy, Mar 4, 2006