    Treur

    http://www.treur.org
    (click on "last updated gallery")

    Treur, Jul 12, 2006

  2. On 12 Jul 2006 13:55:00 -0700, Treur wrote:

    >I just updated my photo website by adding a Corfu gallery. Take a look,
    >if you like. Any comments welcome.

    A little bit off-topic, but there's a Corfu map at
    http://www.michna.com/download/corfu.exe (3.3 MB, along with a
    calibration file for the GPS program OziExplorer).

    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.

    Hans-Georg Michna, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Treur

    Robert Guest

    In message <>, Treur
    <> writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >I just updated my photo website by adding a Corfu gallery. Take a look,
    >
    >if you like. Any comments welcome.

    Particularly like 18, 9 and 11 - they remind me of the Corfu I used to
    visit regularly in the 70's.
    --
    Robert

    Robert, Jul 17, 2006