    It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.

    Thanks

    , May 17, 2006

  2. J. Clarke Guest

    wrote:

    > Hello All:
    >
    > Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
    >
    > It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.

    Works fine on 2K, but I upgraded before I got XP, still just about anyting
    that runs on 2K runs on XP.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, May 17, 2006

  3. tomm42 Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello All:
    >
    > Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
    >
    > It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
    >
    > Thanks

    I have 8 running on XP, don't use photopaint much though.

    Tom

    tomm42, May 17, 2006
  4. Jim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello All:
    >
    > Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
    >
    > It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
    >
    > Thanks

    Since W2K is actually NT V5 and XP is NT V5.1, it seems highly likely that
    this program will work on both.
    The names are just market speak.
    Jim

    Jim, May 18, 2006
  5. Tony Guest

    I occasionally use Photopaint 7 on XP - no problems but I don't do much
    other than open Photo Paint files and re-save files in PSD for Photoshop.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, May 18, 2006
  6. Trey Selman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello All:
    >
    > Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
    >
    > It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
    >
    > Thanks

    Works fine for me XP Home Edition on laptop

    Trey Selman

    Trey Selman, May 18, 2006
  7. Keith Porter Guest

    W2K and XP are based on NT so it should work, my CD8 and CD6 both work fine
    on my XPhome SP2, no reason 9 shouldn't. KP

    Keith Porter, May 19, 2006
  8. Ron Hunter Guest

    Trey Selman wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hello All:
    >>
    >> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
    >>
    >> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Works fine for me XP Home Edition on laptop
    >
    > Trey Selman

    In almost all cases, anything that works with NT will also work with XP.
    That does not always include drivers, but often they will also work.

    Ron Hunter, May 19, 2006
  9. Guest

    wrote:

    > Hello All:
    >
    > Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
    >
    > It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
    >
    > Thanks

    All the programs from CorelDraw Suite 8 run fine on WindowsXP.
    There should be no reason for version 9 not to.
    I currently use Coreldraw Suite 12 on WindowsXP and have no problems
    with it.

    , May 19, 2006
  10. Dell Guest

    Works fine for me on XPPro, but if you are using nVidia don't use nView
    Desktop Manager

    Dell, May 30, 2006
  11. Lance Guest

    I ran CD9 on XP for 12mths before I went with X3. I am not a power user but
    I never had a problem with it.
    I used CD9 to cut directly to a Roland vinyl cutter and loved it and now X3
    is doing the same job.

    best

    lance

    Lance, May 31, 2006