    rotates 180 degrees rather than flipping it. Pictures etc seem to be working
    fine tho. What am i doing wrong?

    thanks

    sunny, Feb 17, 2004

  2. sunny

    °Mike° Guest

    Try Photofiltre (free) -- use the flip feature.
    http://photofiltre.free.fr/utils/pf-setup-en.exe

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:34:15 GMT, in
    <bVuYb.1301$>
    sunny scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 17, 2004

  3. sunny

    °Mike° Guest

    The flip feature is now called Vertical Axis Symmetry
    in this new version, sorry.

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:54:36 +0000, in
    <>
    °Mike° scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 17, 2004
  4. sunny

    sunny Guest

    Tried your suggestion but it loses a lot of sharpness and quality. Any other
    suggestions please. Im sure i have done this before in corel somehow but
    unfortunately i cant remember how.

    sunny, Feb 17, 2004
  5. sunny

    °Mike° Guest

    If it loses sharpness and quality, then you are saving
    the file in the wrong format. Save it as a bitmap (.bmp)
    file.

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:01:48 GMT, in
    <gbwYb.1394$>
    sunny scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 17, 2004
  6. sunny

    sunny Guest

    sorry to be a pain but still no joy even as a bmp

    sunny, Feb 17, 2004
  7. sunny

    °Mike° Guest

    What, exactly, is the problem you're having? What
    do you mean by "no joy" -- please try to be specific.

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:27:58 GMT, in
    <OzwYb.1422$>
    sunny scrawled:

    >sorry to be a pain but still no joy even as a bmp
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> If it loses sharpness and quality, then you are saving
    >> the file in the wrong format. Save it as a bitmap (.bmp)
    >> file.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 17, 2004
  8. sunny

    sunny Guest

    Thanx for your patience, but i have now eventually figured it out. I had
    some text grouped on to a background and i think because it was grouped
    that that was the problem. I tried retyping the words flipping them with the
    mirror tool and then grouping the 2 together and hey presto it worked.

    thank again for your help anyway, keep up the excellent advise you give
    especially to us 'novices'.

    Paul

    sunny, Feb 17, 2004
  9. sunny

    °Mike° Guest

    Great. I'm glad you got it sorted, and you're welcome.

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:13:51 GMT, in
    <PexYb.1448$>
    sunny scrawled:

    >Thanx for your patience, but i have now eventually figured it out. I had
    >some text grouped on to a background and i think because it was grouped
    >that that was the problem. I tried retyping the words flipping them with the
    >mirror tool and then grouping the 2 together and hey presto it worked.
    >
    >thank again for your help anyway, keep up the excellent advise you give
    >especially to us 'novices'.
    >
    >Paul

    <snip>

    --