Core8051s on Actel IGLOO AGL-DEV-KIT-SCS-SA

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by paolo.grassi, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. paolo.grassi

    paolo.grassi

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hello Everybody,
    I'm a newbie of the Actel devices and they seems to be promising for many purposes.

    We brought a AGL-DEV-KIT-SCS-SA, an evaluation board for Actel IGLOO AGL600 FPGA. I want to use the Core8051s on it since the design software allow me to instantiate it.

    Do you have a sample design for this FPGA? I found a sample design for the Fusion FPGA but it doesn't fit my FPGA and I have several problems in importing it....

    I have some questions:
    1. Which Memories I need? How are connected to the Processor?
    2. Once I create the Design, where I'll put the "ihx" software code?

    Any Idea or reference is welcome

    Thank you
    paolo.grassi, Mar 22, 2010