    to pass the 291 test and I will have the MCSA cert?

    thanks,
    RogueIT

    RogueIT, Mar 12, 2008

  2. RogueIT <> wrote in news:dfaed3b8-64c5-4c66-9e78-
    :

    > I have taken (and passed) the 270 and 290 course. I also have comptia A
    > + Net+ and Security+ certifications...does this mean that I only have
    > to pass the 291 test and I will have the MCSA cert?
    >
    > thanks,
    > RogueIT

    Yes

    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 12, 2008

  3. It sure does. :) Good job!

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 12, 2008
  4. RogueIT

    John R Guest

    "RogueIT" <> wrote in message
    >I have taken (and passed) the 270 and 290 course. I also have comptia A
    > + Net+ and Security+ certifications...does this mean that I only have
    > to pass the 291 test and I will have the MCSA cert?
    >
    > thanks,
    > RogueIT

    Don't forget, you'll need to get the CompTia certs listed on your Microsoft
    transcript before Microsoft will award the credential. Contact your
    regional service center to find out how to do that if you have not already
    done so.

    Otherwise, nice job !

    John R

    John R, Mar 12, 2008
  5. RogueIT

    RogueIT Guest

    Thanks for the support..I appreciate it...really kinda motivates
    someone. I just "published" my Comptia certs today, which is what
    provoked the question. I am currently studying for the 291 test using
    testout software and sybex 291 book.

    Thanks and I will keep everyone posted.
    Rogue

    RogueIT, Mar 12, 2008
  6. "RogueIT" <> wrote in message

    > I have taken (and passed) the 270 and 290 course. I also have comptia A
    > + Net+ and Security+ certifications...does this mean that I only have
    > to pass the 291 test and I will have the MCSA cert?
    >
    > thanks,
    > RogueIT

    Whoa. It may be semantics but I noticed you used the terms "course" and
    "certifications" as if they were the same. Have you taken the 270 and
    290 exams and passed?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 12, 2008
  7. RogueIT

    RogueIT Guest

    Good eye...yeah I have passed the 270 and 290 tests...and I have
    passed my A+, Network+ and Security+ as well...
    I can see where you are coming from though...although if I hadn't you
    would have shattered my excitement of only having one test to pass
    till MCSA. Guess it's better than taking the 291 test and finding out
    I still had the 270 and 290 tests to deal with...;-)
    thanks,
    Rogue

    RogueIT, Mar 13, 2008