Core Enhancements in Class 4 Softswitch, the MediaCore

Discussion in 'Software' started by Natalie_SpFl, Jul 22, 2010.

  1. Natalie_SpFl

    Natalie_SpFl

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Dear partners, we are pleased to inform you about the new core improvements made in the MediaCore:

    • Improvement of H.323 protocol handling in unstable Public Internet Networks
    • Full and Signalling Proxy modes
    • Improvements of Transcoding Performance
    • Improvements of protocol translation mechanism

    All our clients get updates free of charge and run their businesses together with our program solutions!

    Day by day the Speedflow team is doing its best in order to unease your business!
    Stay tuned!

    For more information contact:
    Natalie Tsyplakova
    Software Sales Department Manager