    one.

    thanks

    will.
    will, Jul 20, 2003

  2. sonable price?

    >> i have a Panasonic which gives low volume whenever the ADSL modem is on,
    >> and when i talked to a Dick Smith guy today, he said that most analog
    >> phones will have the same problems, the only way is to move to a digital
    >> one.

    Its a knowm fault with the Panasonic Cordless phones (the black one I had
    did it and it was quite anoying). I emailed Panasonic about it, but head
    nothing from them at all. I have 5 other phones which I tried and none of
    them did it except the Panasonic one.. Get your Money back and yell at
    Panasonic.

    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Whitmore, Jul 20, 2003

  3. will

    will Guest

    > Its a knowm fault with the Panasonic Cordless phones (the black one I had
    > did it and it was quite anoying). I emailed Panasonic about it, but head
    > nothing from them at all. I have 5 other phones which I tried and none of
    > them did it except the Panasonic one.. Get your Money back and yell at
    > Panasonic.

    #### does that mean that even the DSE-branded one might work?

    will.
    will, Jul 20, 2003
  4. On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:52:56 +1200, will wrote:

    > can anyone recommend a cordless phone that works with ADSL-enabled line,
    > at a reasonable price?

    All of them do. Just make sure you have your ADSL filter installed correctly.
    Uncle StoatWarbler, Jul 20, 2003
  5. will

    Athura Guest

    I just got a cheap 89$ cordless Panasonic phone on saturday from Noel
    Leeming. It works fine with my adsl line.
    Athura, Jul 21, 2003
  6. On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:52:56 +1200, will <>
    wrote:

    >i have a Panasonic which gives low volume whenever the ADSL modem is on,
    >and when i talked to a Dick Smith guy today, he said that most analog
    >phones will have the same problems, the only way is to move to a digital
    >one.

    Got an ancient Uniden cordless phone here (locked to one channel even)
    and it has no issues on an ADSL line.

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Jul 21, 2003
  7. will

    will Guest

    just thought i will update this thread. i bought a DSE-brand cordless
    phone at $68, and it's working fine with my ADSL now.

    will.
    will, Jul 24, 2003