    I've heard that there could be a delay in motion on screen.
    Can you please give me your opinions on this.
    many thanks

    Old, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Old

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.everythingusb.com/hardware/index/Logitech_MX700_Cordless_Optical_Mouse.htm

    http://www.everythingusb.com/hardware/index/Logitech_MX700_Cordless_Optical_Mouse_review.htm

    Short URLs
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?D18B21866

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?X2AB35866

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 17:57:35 GMT, in
    <juSob.143897$>
    Old scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Old

    GeoK Guest

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 17:57:35 GMT, "Old" <> wrote:

    >Hello everyone
    >
    >I want to buy a cordless mouse.
    >I've heard that there could be a delay in motion on screen.
    >Can you please give me your opinions on this.
    >many thanks

    If you buy a Gyration you will have NO problems with this.
    It also works up to 25 feet away from your computer.
    Get the keyboard as well.
    http://www.gyration.com/

    GeoK, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Old

    WvdK Guest

    "Old" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hello everyone
    >
    > I want to buy a cordless mouse.
    > I've heard that there could be a delay in motion on screen.
    > Can you please give me your opinions on this.

    My dad recently bought a cordless Logitech desktop set (mouse and keyboard).
    I haven't noticed such a delay. But the mouse has the some strange behavour:
    when the mouse isn't used for a couple of seconds, it goes into a sort of
    sleep mode. It doesn't react anymore until a mousebutton is pressed (or
    until the mousewheel is turned)

    Furthermore, the cordless mouse weights more (it needs batteries for
    powering the inside electronic) compared to my Logitech mouse with a tail.

    I prefer mij optical mouse with a cord.

    William

    WvdK, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Old

    EricP Guest

    EricP, Nov 1, 2003
  6. Old

    Peppa's Mum Guest

    In article <juSob.143897
    $3f.47033
    @twister01.bloor.is.net.cable
    ..rogers.com>,
    says...
    Hello everyone

    I want to buy a cordless mouse.
    I've heard that there could be a delay in motion on screen.
    Can you please give me your opinions on this.
    many thanks

    Not with my Logitech!
    --
    Cheers!

    Peppa's Mum

    Peppa's Mum, Nov 2, 2003
  7. Having a cordless mouse is great, I got one 18 months ago and I'm still
    using it without any problems.

    MELAD MARJI SR, Nov 2, 2003