    Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
    Games: Fifa 05, Counter Strike, GR & IT, Links 04, RS3, NHL Rivals, Top
    Spin, Halo 2

    KerplunKuK, Nov 24, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Smoker Guest

    "KerplunKuK" <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again

    it
    > has gone faulty.
    > Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
    > All help appreciated.
    > --

    A question years ago asked, "Why is it that only Logitech and Microsoft can
    make a decent mouse?" That's still a good question.

    Smoker, Nov 24, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    EricP Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:12:03 -0000, "KerplunKuK"
    <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

    >I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again it
    >has gone faulty.
    >Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
    >All help appreciated.

    Weird but if you had said "Which cordless optical mouse?", I would
    have replied MX700.

    Mine is superb and has not caused one second of trouble in a year.

    EricP, Nov 24, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    bigjon Guest

    KerplunKuK decided to add:

    > I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again it
    > has gone faulty.
    > Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
    > All help appreciated.

    Trust Ami-Mouse 250s
    Cordless optical recharger

    Had our two for a couple of years since they first came out, still running
    original rechargables and no probs at all...
    Plenty of people think Trust are carp because they are cheap - not so IMHO.
    --
    A dog isn't just for christmas,
    there's enough for boxing day too!

    bigjon, Nov 24, 2004
  5. KerplunKuK

    Bodysnatcher Guest

    I had a good Creative cordless keyboard and mouse, untill SP2 was installed
    now the mouse has gone AWOL! But the keyboard still works.

    Bodysnatcher, Nov 24, 2004