    range ?

    How is this model doing in the market?

    Can I go for this model?
    Vish, Jun 9, 2007

  2. Vish wrote:
    > Panasonic Cordless phone model - KXTCD230CX belong which frequency
    > range ?
    >
    > How is this model doing in the market?
    >
    > Can I go for this model?

    What does it say on the box? Google shows nothing. Many, if not most
    phones now are 5.8GHz, not a problem mixing with WiFi. But some are
    still 2.4GHz which can be a problem with WiFi. Some are even still
    900MHz which is no problem, and I consider that frequency to be far
    better than current models, but hey, those pesky manufacturers never ask
    me nothing.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 9, 2007