    Any shareware programs?

    Just curious,

    Kyle
    KM, Sep 21, 2005

  2. KM

    Alex Guest

    Kyle,

    The easiest way if you have a version of PainShopPro or Photoshop is to use
    layers - i.e. a transparent layer with text on top of the main picture.

    I guess it might be possible to achieve with a transparent font colour, but
    not sure.

    This piece of shareware looks worth trying, but dont know how long the trial
    period lasts...

    http://www.epcsoft.net/easybatchwatermark.htm

    Alex

    Alex, Sep 21, 2005

  3. KM <> writes:

    > What is everyone using to watermark or to put your copyright on a
    > photo that is published or displayed on the web?

    It's not terribly important; not required by law to be specific.

    The ones I'm putting IPTC data into anyway, I put copyright
    information into the IPTC fields for that. This can be done with
    Irfanview (free) or Pixvue (free), but mostly I'm using Thumbs Plus
    (from www.cerious.com) because I do it as part of my overall
    organizing of the photos.
    David Dyer-Bennet, Sep 21, 2005
  4. KM wrote:
    > What is everyone using to watermark or to put your copyright on a
    > photo that is published or displayed on the web?
    >
    > Any shareware programs?
    >
    > Just curious,
    >
    > Kyle

    Copyrightleft is a useful tool for imprinting text onto images. It can
    be a tad confusing, be sure to only play with copies of your images
    until you have it figured out.

    http://www.lunerouge.org/gnu/crl_e.htm

    Bob ^,,^
    Bob Harrington, Sep 21, 2005