    Don't mind paying but for my very small, run from home, part time business,
    not able to spend the hundreds that some seem to be.

    Ken

    Ken, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Ken wrote:
    > Anyone point me in the right direction?
    >
    > All Googling does is get me to sites where they are not free.
    >
    > Don't mind paying but for my very small, run from home, part time business,
    > not able to spend the hundreds that some seem to be.
    >
    > Ken

    ÄãºÃ£¡

    =?gb2312?B?0fPR8w==?=, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Ken

    Rob-L Guest

    Rob-L, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Ken

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:

    > Anyone point me in the right direction?
    >
    > All Googling does is get me to sites where they are not free.
    >
    > Don't mind paying but for my very small, run from home, part time
    > business, not able to spend the hundreds that some seem to be.
    >
    > Ken

    Why not take your own?
    --
    Neil
    reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    Neil Ellwood, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone point me in the right direction?
    >>
    >> All Googling does is get me to sites where they are not free.
    >>
    >> Don't mind paying but for my very small, run from home, part time
    >> business, not able to spend the hundreds that some seem to be.
    >>
    >> Ken

    > Why not take your own?
    > --
    > Neil
    > reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    Not exactly sure what I will be needing but sods law is when I need them I
    will need something requiring an outside shot and here in the UK at this
    timeof the year until next Spring it is not good outside. Also problems of
    certain shots which I can't get set up. People or certain buildings, Etc.

    Ken

    Ken, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Ken

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:

    > "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message
    >> "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone point me in the right direction?
    >>>
    >>> All Googling does is get me to sites where they are not free.
    >>>
    >>> Don't mind paying but for my very small, run from home, part time
    >>> business, not able to spend the hundreds that some seem to be.
    >>>
    >>> Ken

    >> Why not take your own?
    >> --
    >> Neil
    >> reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    > Not exactly sure what I will be needing but sods law is when I need
    > them I will need something requiring an outside shot and here in the
    > UK at this timeof the year until next Spring it is not good outside.
    > Also problems of certain shots which I can't get set up. People or
    > certain buildings, Etc.
    >
    > Ken

    There are plenty of times when the weather is good enough at this time
    of year. Yesterday for instance we had bright sunshine until midday
    when it did cloud over, there are many days like this throughout the
    autumn, winter and spring period. Buildings just need repeated visits
    at the right time, people are easier as they can be taken indoors.
    --
    Neil
    reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    Neil Ellwood, Oct 28, 2006
  7. Ken

    > "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:
    >

    >> "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message

    >>> Why not take your own?
    >>> --
    >>> Neil
    >>> reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    >> Not exactly sure what I will be needing but sods law is when I need
    >> them I will need something requiring an outside shot and here in the
    >> UK at this timeof the year until next Spring it is not good outside.
    >> Also problems of certain shots which I can't get set up. People or
    >> certain buildings, Etc.
    >>
    >> Ken

    > There are plenty of times when the weather is good enough at this time
    > of year. Yesterday for instance we had bright sunshine until midday
    > when it did cloud over, there are many days like this throughout the
    > autumn, winter and spring period. Buildings just need repeated visits
    > at the right time, people are easier as they can be taken indoors.
    > --
    > Neil
    > reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    You make it should simple. It is not. When I need a shot I need it quickly
    and I could spend half my life waiting for the right moment possibly having
    to drive to the right place (could be hours away) to get there and find the
    weather changed. Whilst I enjoy taking photos as part of what I do I also
    recognise when common sense must prevail.

    Ken

    Ken, Oct 28, 2006
  8. Ken

    Alfred Molon Guest

    In article <4542f768$0$1381$>, "Ken" <Reply to NG
    only> says...

    > You make it should simple. It is not. When I need a shot I need it quickly
    > and I could spend half my life waiting for the right moment possibly having
    > to drive to the right place (could be hours away) to get there and find the
    > weather changed. Whilst I enjoy taking photos as part of what I do I also
    > recognise when common sense must prevail.

    Then perhaps it's worth spending some money on them. istockphoto or
    other microstock sites are cheap sources of photos. If you can't find
    anything suitable there, you'll have to spend "real" money on the photos
    - if you really need them. In any case, photos are never free. It always
    costs some money or effort to produce them.
    --

    Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon, Oct 28, 2006
  9. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Alfred Molon" <> wrote in message
    > In article <4542f768$0$1381$>, "Ken" <Reply to NG
    > only> says...
    >
    >> You make it should simple. It is not. When I need a shot I need it
    >> quickly
    >> and I could spend half my life waiting for the right moment possibly
    >> having
    >> to drive to the right place (could be hours away) to get there and find
    >> the
    >> weather changed. Whilst I enjoy taking photos as part of what I do I also
    >> recognise when common sense must prevail.

    > Then perhaps it's worth spending some money on them. istockphoto or
    > other microstock sites are cheap sources of photos. If you can't find
    > anything suitable there, you'll have to spend "real" money on the photos
    > - if you really need them. In any case, photos are never free. It always
    > costs some money or effort to produce them.
    > --
    >
    > Alfred Molon

    Yes an earlier poster suggested istockphoto which seems very good and thanks
    for your reply.

    Ken

    Ken, Oct 28, 2006
  10. Ken

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:

    > "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message
    >> "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:
    >>

    >> There are plenty of times when the weather is good enough at this
    >> time of year. Yesterday for instance we had bright sunshine until
    >> midday when it did cloud over, there are many days like this
    >> throughout the autumn, winter and spring period. Buildings just
    >> need repeated visits at the right time, people are easier as they
    >> can be taken indoors. --
    >> Neil
    >> reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

    > You make it should simple. It is not. When I need a shot I need it
    > quickly and I could spend half my life waiting for the right moment
    > possibly having to drive to the right place (could be hours away) to
    > get there and find the weather changed. Whilst I enjoy taking photos
    > as part of what I do I also recognise when common sense must
    > prevail.
    >
    > Ken

    If those are your needs then the only reliable method is to open your
    wallet wide.......
    --
    Neil
    reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.