    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?
    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Edna boxe Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    news:WOXjj.27864$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my
    > hard drive for uploading on Godtube.
    >
    > Any one can tell me how to do it please?
    >

    > --
    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >
    > I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >
    > Any other information needed please?

    Try http://vixy.net/

    HTH,
    Edna
    Edna boxe, Jan 18, 2008

  3. Hi,

    It is not working. Suggest another programme please.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 18, 2008
  4. On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:36:14 +0000, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > It is not working. Suggest another programme please.
    >
    > Rajinder

    You'll hate me for this...

    Under linux, I use firefox on youtube... While the video is playing, I
    wait for the entire video to be buffered... then from a command console I
    cd to /tmp. In there, you can see the stored video file. I can identify
    the file easily, because in it's name is the text, "FLV"... I simply copy
    the stored file to something more understandable and add the suffix ".flv"
    to it... The result is a flash video that xine ot gmplayer can play
    perfectly...

    So, try and find out where your browser is temporarily storing the
    streamed flash and try to copy it out...

    --

    Jerry
    Jerry McBride, Jan 18, 2008
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    JohnSki Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:37:42 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my hard
    >drive for uploading on Godtube.
    >
    >Any one can tell me how to do it please?

    Biennesoft YouTubeDownloader will do what you want and you can convert
    to several different video formats. Get it at
    http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

    Cheers,
    John
    JohnSki, Jan 18, 2008
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    ded Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > It is not working. Suggest another programme please.
    >
    > Rajinder

    vixy is currently being blocked by YouTube and Google, but it is worth
    bookmarking as it works with other flash and video sites.
    This one works with YouTube
    http://www.save2pc.com/download.html

    ded, Jan 18, 2008
  7. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    YKK Guest

    On Jan 18, 12:37 am, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my hard
    > drive for uploading on Godtube.
    >
    > Any one can tell me how to do it please?
    >
    > --
    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >
    > I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >
    > Any other information needed please?

    DownThemAll extension for Firefox used to work well.
    YKK, Jan 18, 2008
  8. Hi,

    I have just downloaded and am going to give it a trial.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 19, 2008
  9. Hi,

    I have got the file downloaded but it would not play. Asking for associated
    programme and I tried Real Player and other programme but no success.

    I did try the

    www.dvdvideosoft.com

    programme to convert my Youtube URL into avi file or other if you would
    suggest for uploading on Godtube Videos.

    It went upto 50% and then went to done in no time. So, it did not finish
    the conversion and when I clicked on the saved file it shows 0 bytes. So, it
    did not work.

    I have tried the other programmes suggested and none worked and 0 bytes in
    the file.

    Rajinder Nijjhar

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 19, 2008
  10. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    ded Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have got the file downloaded but it would not play. Asking for
    > associated programme and I tried Real Player and other programme but no
    > success.
    >
    > I did try the
    >
    > www.dvdvideosoft.com
    >
    > programme to convert my Youtube URL into avi file or other if you would
    > suggest for uploading on Godtube Videos.
    >
    > It went upto 50% and then went to done in no time. So, it did not finish
    > the conversion and when I clicked on the saved file it shows 0 bytes. So,
    > it did not work.
    >
    > I have tried the other programmes suggested and none worked and 0 bytes in
    > the file.

    Then you are doing something wrong. I just tried save2pc and it
    captured just fine from YouTube.
    Only download the lite (free) version of save2pc
    Read the tutorials
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=REBcvzhacLo
    http://blog.techsnack.net/save2pc-light-grab-youtube-video-easily
    Don't select: "use HTTP proxy"
    http://www.save2pc.com/images/screens/save2pc_light_1.png
    ded, Jan 19, 2008
  11. Hi,

    Thanks. I have downloaded two youtube and it seems to have downloaded all.
    But when I tried to play them, nothing happened. When checked under
    properties, the videos show 0 bytes. Is this normal please?

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZU8946hQM

    Try my Youtube Video Link and see if it works please.

    God bless you.

    --
    Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.

    For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, please visit:-

    http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jan 19, 2008
  12. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my hard
    >drive for uploading on Godtube.
    >
    >Any one can tell me how to do it please?

    If your god was so all powerful it seems like he would have told you
    how to do it.
    Lookout, Jan 20, 2008
  13. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    Each video is already stored on your computer after you watch it. Use
    what you learned when you had Computer 101, track it down and then
    post it. It should be very easy for someone who can talk to god.

    Lookout, Jan 20, 2008
  14. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    Once again...I thought your god would make you smarter. Have you tried
    Google?

    Lookout, Jan 20, 2008
  15. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:41:57 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Thanks. I have downloaded two youtube and it seems to have downloaded all.
    >But when I tried to play them, nothing happened. When checked under
    >properties, the videos show 0 bytes. Is this normal please?
    >
    >http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZU8946hQM
    >
    >Try my Youtube Video Link and see if it works please.
    >
    >God bless you.

    No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.
    Lookout, Jan 20, 2008
  16. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:57:26 -0600, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

    Your God didn't teach you the difference between your and you're.
    Evan Platt, Jan 20, 2008
  17. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:45:10 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:57:26 -0600, Lookout <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

    >Your God didn't teach you the difference between your and you're.

    What kind of idiot believes in god?
    Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
    empty mind.
    Lookout, Jan 21, 2008
  18. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:00:22 -0600, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >What kind of idiot believes in god?
    >Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
    >empty mind.

    You missed the irony when you said someone wasn't smart enough, and in
    making such a comment, proved you weren't at all that smart either.
    Evan Platt, Jan 21, 2008
  19. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Guest

    , Jan 21, 2008
  20. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Lookout Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:37:35 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:00:22 -0600, Lookout <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>What kind of idiot believes in god?
    >>Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
    >>empty mind.

    >You missed the irony when you said someone wasn't smart enough, and in
    >making such a comment, proved you weren't at all that smart either.

    Nah...no irony. Just a silly correction where none was needed.
    Lookout, Jan 21, 2008