    All recommendations will be appreciated

    TIA

    Keith
    jackman5, May 16, 2004

  2. jackman5

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:33:33 +1200, "jackman5" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone advise me - which program is effective and simple
    >to use for copying all data from one drive to another.
    >
    >I have used Nortons Ghost in the past, but I believe that it
    >wont copy NTFS file structures ???
    >
    >All recommendations will be appreciated
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Keith

    Norton Ghost will ghost an NTFS drive just fine.
    Unk, May 16, 2004

  3. jackman5

    Won Dampchin Guest

    jackman5 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone advise me - which program is effective and simple
    > to use for copying all data from one drive to another.
    >
    > I have used Nortons Ghost in the past, but I believe that it
    > wont copy NTFS file structures ???
    >
    > All recommendations will be appreciated
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Keith

    I use Acronis True Image 7.0 (acronis.com) and have been very happy with
    the program.
    Won Dampchin, May 16, 2004
  4. Howdy!

    "jackman5" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone advise me - which program is effective and simple
    > to use for copying all data from one drive to another.

    Ghost is what I use.

    > I have used Nortons Ghost in the past, but I believe that it
    > wont copy NTFS file structures ???

    Huh? Where did you get THAT silly idea?

    Don't confuse "won't copy NTFS file structures" with "Won't save
    image files to an NTFS volume", mate.

    > All recommendations will be appreciated

    Ghost and Drive Image (now both from Symantec) are the two biggies.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, May 16, 2004