    file ie. Copy this file under the File and folder tasts put all it does
    is send it to my drive and once I go to burn it i cannot, Does anyone in
    the group know how I can do this please . TIA

    hammy_pwb, Nov 3, 2005

  2. hammy_pwb

    Donald Guest

    go to my computer right click drive /properties/ recording tab / put a check
    in Enable cd recording to this drive

    Donald, Nov 3, 2005

  3. hammy_pwb

    The Shed Guest

    "hammy_pwb" <> wrote in message
    >I have windows xp home edition and whenever I go to burn anythung with
    > the inbuilt burner I find I cannot I have right clicked a file and
    > scrolled to SEND but the only drive i can see is my floopy drive. I
    > have
    > even highlighted the file and clicked the link to copy that particuler
    > file ie. Copy this file under the File and folder tasts put all it
    > does
    > is send it to my drive and once I go to burn it i cannot, Does anyone
    > in
    > the group know how I can do this please . TIA

    Try the other way round---place the files you want to copy in a folder.
    Open your burning prog,add file,burn.
    More of a learning curve with your burn software methinks.

    The Shed, Nov 3, 2005