  1. Hello, Has anybody any idea if and how Ican copy a standard VHS video tape to
    DVD. I have a DVD burner in my computer but don't know where to start with
    this one. Many thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Mar 12, 2006

  2. **Julia's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Hello, Has anybody any idea if and how Ican copy a standard VHS video
    > tape to DVD. I have a DVD burner in my computer but don't know where
    > to start with this one. Many thanks

    Hmmmm...which Cert is this for?

    Anyways, your best (and cheapest) bet would be to go to the local
    Electronics store and purchase one of the VHS/DVD combos. They will record
    your VHS to DVD with excellent quality.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 12, 2006

  3. Ok,
    Zou have a few options, but the best one is to buy either Pinnacle Studio 9
    or 10 Video card, or any TV tuner with AV in. The best olution i Studio,
    'cause you'l get software with it, and it's very easy to work with it...

    Bob, Serbia and Montenegro

    =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXJtYW5fbnM=?=, Mar 13, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Guest

    , Mar 13, 2006