    I copied a pst file to another pc, the inbox subdirectories dont
    recreate.. Is there a way to make this happen ?

    Just wondering

    Paul, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Paul

    Rob K Guest

    Paul wrote:

    <snip>
    >Is there a way to make this happen ?
    >
    > Just wondering

    Try providing your readers with a bit more information ?

    What software - "Out-"something ? Version ?
    Did you actually *do* something after you copied the *.pst file to the other computer ?

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy

    Rob K, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    WHAT SOFTWARE ? Just copying a pst file to another pc

    COPY *.PST C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BLAH\BLAH\BLAH

    i has the messages and contacts etc.

    Paul, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Paul

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:37:51 GMT, Paul wrote:

    >WHAT SOFTWARE ? Just copying a pst file to another pc

    Well the file was from some application and it sounds like you simply
    don't want to just copy the file, you want to do something else with it.

    The copy seems to work, oh it's 2 issues the copy and doing something
    with the file.

    >COPY *.PST C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BLAH\BLAH\BLAH

    It's all went wrong at the 2nd BLAH.

    >i has the messages and contacts etc.

    That's nice.

    Most apps with messages and contact info have file export / import
    options.

    >On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:04:32 +0100, Rob K <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Paul wrote:
    >>
    >><snip>
    >>>Is there a way to make this happen ?
    >>>
    >>> Just wondering

    >>Try providing your readers with a bit more information ?
    >>
    >>What software - "Out-"something ? Version ?
    >>Did you actually *do* something after you copied the *.pst file to the other computer ?

    Me

    why?, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    PST FILE IS ON THE OTHER COMPUTER AND AM READING MESSAGES FINE,
    HOWEVER IT DIDNOT RRCREATE INBOX SUB-DIRECTORIES......

    On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:35:54 GMT, why?

    Paul, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Paul

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:27:24 GMT, Paul wrote:

    >PST FILE IS ON THE OTHER COMPUTER AND AM READING MESSAGES FINE,
    >HOWEVER IT DIDNOT RRCREATE INBOX SUB-DIRECTORIES......

    Stop SHOUTING, read the bit after the 1st <snip> below.

    why?, Nov 19, 2005