    it on screen.Also is there software that will save the page at given times.
    I know this is a weird question but i need to know.

    Thanks in advance.

    dean, Sep 23, 2004

  2. dean

    Ingeborg Guest

    "dean" <> wrote in
    news:ciubnb$824$:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to save a web page without printing it If I
    > try copy and paste I don,t get the same layout.I just want to save it
    > to disk the same as I see
    > it on screen.Also is there software that will save the page at given
    > times. I know this is a weird question but i need to know.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    In IE: Save As->Web page complete.

    Ingeborg, Sep 23, 2004

  3. dean

    Sano Guest

    In IE, File> Save as > select .mht extension.

    There is s/w for windows that will Print Screen, save a pic of the entire
    webpage even if it extends past the monitor bounds. Perhaps someone else
    uses it, I've never needed it.

    Sano, Sep 23, 2004
  4. dean

    LiGhTnInG Guest

    "Sano" <> wrote in message
    > In IE, File> Save as > select .mht extension.
    >
    > There is s/w for windows that will Print Screen, save a pic of the entire
    > webpage even if it extends past the monitor bounds. Perhaps someone else
    > uses it, I've never needed it.
    >
    > On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:23:29 +0100, dean wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Can someone tell me how to save a web page without printing it If I try

    copy
    > > and paste I don,t get the same layout.I just want to save it to disk the
    > > same as I see
    > > it on screen.Also is there software that will save the page at given

    times.
    > > I know this is a weird question but i need to know.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.

    click view....source........ctrl-a, then just copy it to notepad and save as
    html.....

    LiGhTnInG, Sep 23, 2004
  5. "LiGhTnInG"
    <samholt2710@++++++++++++removeallofthis+++++++++++++hotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    > "Sano" <> wrote in message
    > > In IE, File> Save as > select .mht extension.
    > >
    > > There is s/w for windows that will Print Screen, save a pic of the

    entire
    > > webpage even if it extends past the monitor bounds. Perhaps someone else
    > > uses it, I've never needed it.
    > >
    > > On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:23:29 +0100, dean wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi
    > > >
    > > > Can someone tell me how to save a web page without printing it If I

    try
    > copy
    > > > and paste I don,t get the same layout.I just want to save it to disk

    the
    > > > same as I see
    > > > it on screen.Also is there software that will save the page at given

    > times.
    > > > I know this is a weird question but i need to know.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks in advance.

    > click view....source........ctrl-a, then just copy it to notepad and save

    as
    > html.....

    That will not display any images used on the page.

    Mr. Bob Dobalina, Sep 23, 2004
  6. dean

    LiGhTnInG Guest

    "Mr. Bob Dobalina" <> wrote in message

    > "LiGhTnInG"
    > <samholt2710@++++++++++++removeallofthis+++++++++++++hotmail.com> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > >
    > > "Sano" <> wrote in message
    > > > In IE, File> Save as > select .mht extension.
    > > >
    > > > There is s/w for windows that will Print Screen, save a pic of the

    > entire
    > > > webpage even if it extends past the monitor bounds. Perhaps someone

    else
    > > > uses it, I've never needed it.

    > try
    > > copy

    > the

    > > times.

    > > click view....source........ctrl-a, then just copy it to notepad and

    save
    > as
    > > html.....
    > >

    > That will not display any images used on the page.

    yes it will.

    if you save it as html, then it will open like an IE page.
    The links will still be to the correct location, so as long as your internet
    connection is up, it will display the images fine

    LiGhTnInG, Sep 23, 2004
  7. dean

    dean Guest

    -Heh thanks for all the replies.
    Problem now sorted

    Thanks you all

    dean, Sep 23, 2004
  8. dean

    Pauline Guest

    "dean" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to save a web page without printing it If I try

    copy
    > and paste I don,t get the same layout.I just want to save it to disk the
    > same as I see
    > it on screen.Also is there software that will save the page at given

    times.
    > I know this is a weird question but i need to know.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Click Favourites, add to favourites and tick the box "make available
    offline", and Ok.

    Pauline, Sep 23, 2004
  9. dean

    Sano Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:09:38 +0100, LiGhTnInG wrote:

    >>> click view....source........ctrl-a, then just copy it to notepad and

    > save
    >> as
    >>> html.....
    >>>

    >> That will not display any images used on the page.
    >>

    > yes it will.

    No it won't.

    > if you save it as html, then it will open like an IE page.
    > The links will still be to the correct location, so as long as your internet
    > connection is up, it will display the images fine

    What planet are you from?

    Do you make your own plywood when you want to build something? Edit text
    files in assembly?

    Sano, Sep 23, 2004
  10. dean

    Sano Guest