    my laptop. Ang direction would be great !!!

    Thanks,
    Jason

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hlZiBKIERvZ2c=?=, Oct 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hlZiBKIERvZ2c=?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    You have to set the File Sharing setting on both computers.
    Once you set the sharing, map the drives, and then you can copy files the way you do it
    regularly.
    Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network Settings, and
    Sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Oct 26, 2005