    drive, but I have a 256 MB flash drive. Can anyone tell me what to do
    please?
    Thanks
    Andy, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Andy

    Kenny Guest

    Could try copying all the files from the Office CD to the flash drive then
    to a folder on the laptop hard drive and run Office Setup from there.
    Obviously you won't get them all at once but make sure you do get them all.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    I've done that, but it says "Cannot find a package to install on the
    installation media".

    Andy, Jan 31, 2005
  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Jan 31, 2005
  5. Andy

    Jamco Guest

    on the desktop computer make an ISO of the office CD. Then get a cross over
    cable and transfer the ISO from the computer to the laptop, then create a
    virtual drive to run the iso from and install

    Jamco, Jan 31, 2005
  6. Andy

    michel Guest

    buy a usb CD drive (or any thing that will play a CD) install what you want
    to install and then just return the dam thing bac from where you bought it
    from. this way u dont lose money and no harm dun. simple?

    michel, Jan 31, 2005
  7. Andy

    Plato Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > I want to copy Office 2000 from my old desktop to my new laptop. I

    You'll have to use a ms office cd to install on the laptop.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Feb 1, 2005