    machine. I can copy files this way, but when I try and grab the entire
    folder, it does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    Turner, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Turner

    Jerry G. Guest

    Make sure that the share for the hard disk is properly set-up, on both
    machines.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Turner" <> wrote in message
    I have 2 machines Networked using a router. One machine is WinXP Pro, the
    other is Win98SE. I am trying to copy some files, using copy and paste, from
    the Win98 (FAT 32) machine to the WinXP (NTFS) machine. I get an error
    "Cannot read source Disk" when I attempt to paste the folders on the WinXP

    Jerry G., Dec 3, 2003