    these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
    can try? The disks are not copy protected.

    Ed

    Ed, Oct 3, 2003

  2. On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:14:06 GMT, Ed <> wrote:

    >I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
    >Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
    >video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
    >these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
    >can try? The disks are not copy protected.
    >
    >Ed

    go pawn your thiever someplace else. You don't need to be making DVD copies.
    Is there no limit to these slimebags?

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Monsewer Byrd, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Ed wrote:

    > I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
    > Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
    > video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
    > these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
    > can try? The disks are not copy protected.

    Try DvdShrink and something like Nero to burn them.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Ed

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:14:06 GMT, Ed <> Gave us:

    >I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
    >Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
    >video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
    >these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
    >can try? The disks are not copy protected.
    >
    >Ed

    So what? I suggest that you ask your question in one of the "copy
    it" or "rip ir" groups.

    DarkMatter, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Ed

    Dunf Guest

    "Ed" <> wrote in message
    > I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
    > Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
    > video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
    > these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
    > can try? The disks are not copy protected.
    >
    > Ed

    We all know that questions like this one are loaded. This person probably
    works for a major studio or dvd manufacturer or in the biz in some capacity.
    Give it up; were not chumps and we don't break the law. Go fishing in
    someone elses sesspool pal.

    Dunf, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Ed

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:03:40 GMT, "Dunf" <> Gave us:

    >"Ed" <> wrote in message
    >> I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
    >> Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
    >> video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
    >> these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
    >> can try? The disks are not copy protected.
    >>
    >> Ed
    >>

    >We all know that questions like this one are loaded. This person probably
    >works for a major studio or dvd manufacturer or in the biz in some capacity.
    >Give it up; were not chumps and we don't break the law. Go fishing in
    >someone elses sesspool pal.

    You are right. This shithole that used to be a DVD discussion forum
    has turned into a shithole of copy it rip it twits, and has attained
    the "cesspool" moniker... all too properly.

    He should keep his probing queries to the copy it, rip it groups
    where all the trash ends up... hopefully.

    Y'all take yer copy it rip it baby bullshit somewhere else, not this
    group.

    DarkMatter, Oct 5, 2003